Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Our Weekend

Recently, my husband and I had our "weekend".  This is one of those weekends that we would like to do every 2-3 months but only get to do 1-2 times a year.  This particular one was one of the best ones so far, in part due to our recent resolve to renew our D/s dynamic.

WARNING:  this is a recap of our weekend - my thoughts and feelings on our activities.  Not quite a scene report, but could come close, so if that isnt your thing, feel free to stop reading now...

First, J made a schedule.

Be still my heart.

I know it sounds silly to most, but when a man who is a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants, roll-with-it, comewhatmay sorta guy (not to mention a world-class procrastinator) makes a schedule to woo his lady, the lady is woooed!

The fact that he planned and organized and executed a weekend for me had me swooning before the weekend started.

Rules J created for me for this weekend:
I was to cum at least 5 times per day with or without his help (well that just wasn’t a problem)
I was to assist in at least one of his orgasms per day (check!)
I was to write 2 essays over the weekend of a kinky/fantasy/erotic nature
I was to stimulate him outside of our hotel room to erection at least once per day (check... well sorta - tho the third day was *home* - guessing that counted :))
I was to talk dirty to him during our hotel stay (for at least 30 minutes)
I was to use safewords (something we don’t normally do - mostly because we RARELY do anything remotely dangerous nor do I have any unusual medical conditions that might make something normal, dangerous)



Special things my husband did for me this weekend:
made me an appointment for a mani/pedi at my favorite spa
made reservations at two of my favorite restaurants - one for lunch one day and one for dinner the next day
made reservations for two nights at one of my favorite hotels
paid attention to me all weekend, with very little phone/computer distraction
set up an environment for romance and bonding through the above and little things like candles and doughnut buying and movie rentals and relaxing of the rules,etc.

and then, because I found two of my assignments too difficult at this point in time, he didn’t force me on them... nor did he complain or pout or mope (yes, HOH's pout - it can happen!)  he held me and he loved me and he let me know that he was disappointed but that he understood.  This weekend came a little too soon for one part of our relationship but was soooooo overdue for our relationship as a whole that it couldn’t be postponed.  I believe I will be up for all sorts of instructions like that in a few more months - certainly by the next time we are able to get away like this.

sexy things my hunny did for me this weekend:
Our first night, he laid out our toys (but not the floggers *pout*) and told me to choose one that would be used on me.  I surprised him (I think/hope) and chose the butt plug (the smaller one tho!!).  He had the table set up and laid me out on it.  He warmed me up with stroking and kisses.  Then he lubed that sucker up and stuck it in.  That doesn’t sound too romantic does it?  Well - it's not.  There are some things that SOUND kinky/sexy... but they just arent in practice.  It's definitely a different feeling.  It DOES add to certain sensations - particularly when he uses his very well practiced fingers in other areas... definite sensation adding.  Unfortunately, when it is gone, it adds a sensation that is not exactly conducive to sexual ... expression.  For the fellow female ejaculators out there... you probably had a time before you were comfortable with it that you constantly worried about peeing, right?  That was *hard* to overcome, for me anyways... but that OTHER sensation... the OTHER concern about "letting loose"... you don’t just get over that.  and it certainly limits some... expressions!!

and then I got to have my doughnut *g*

Ring Toss!!

Well, no, not exactly... first because my aim isnt all that great and second, because my aim isnt all that great, I would have just turned the whole thing into a sticky mess..

But I did get to eat my favorite doughnut off my favorite toy :)  That was actually kind of fun.  Not nearly as messy as it sounds.  Mostly because the confection really only sorta sat on top...any further down and it would have split right open and fallen off!!  *no, my husband didn’t make me say that :)*

I have often been reluctant to "play" with food in that manner - mostly because I'm not really into messy.  I do, on occasion, because my husband likes it.  But it's not usually all that exciting for me.  I enjoyed this time.  The sugar glaze melted easily in my mouth and made it all sooooo sweet :)

Our second night, I was shut in the bathroom until I was allowed to come out.  And I came out to candles everywhere!  The table was once again set up... but with plastic on it... RUH ROH...

I was instructed to lay down on the table, face up, eyes closed.  I did.  I suddenly had cold cold cold baby oil being dripped all over me!  Wait - this might be ok, I was getting a massage - cool!  And he did massage in the oil - but it didn’t last very long.  And I was getting cold.  And then I was hot.

in tiny little bursts of hot as hot wax dripped over my belly and chest and thighs...

We hadnt done this in YEARS!  whoooohoooo!  I love candle play and fire play (tho i've never actually gotten to do that exactly, but I've seen it done and I have had other things that are similar) and cupping.

J spent the next 30 or so minutes making patterns and playing in the wax while I closed my eyes and enjoyed the anticipation and alternating cold/hot/cold/hot of the wax dripping in one area and cooling to hardness in another.

But then - there was clean up... did I mention that some things just SOUND more fun in theory than they are in practice?

I'm sure there is some sort of special technique for getting all that wax off the body, but jeeze louise, we didn’t find it that night! ... at one point, he was scraping it off with a steak knife (anyone got any ideas??)  we spent the next 45 minutes PLUS trying to get me clean... I think I still have a few pieces stuck to my thighs!!

But it was still fun... and funny!!

and then there was the morning sex!  I love morning sex - and I particularly love morning hotel sex!  Two mornings in a row - whoop whoop!

Weekend lows:  I was unable to follow all of my instructions.  I hate disappointing my husband.  I wish everything could be perfect - I wish I could be perfect, but I'm not.
Clean up - I want Hollywood sex!!! 
Eye infection - I wanted to look glamorous on our big night out... but I could only manage not hideous as my right eye was kind of puffy and I couldn’t put on very much eye make up at all without my eye watering like a spigot!  


Highs:  The restaurants - Ming Court and Capital Grille... I don’t care what my hips say, my mouth is LOVING the memories :)
The time, the time, the time - I treasure every moment we get to spend together as a family and as a couple.  We spend lots and lots of time together as a family... but the time we get to spend as a couple... no rush, no worries, just holding hands and holding on, loving each other and laughing and leaning in... those times are fewer and therefore slightly more precious right now.  I'm standing taller today and walking with a fuller heart because I got to spend so much concentrated time with my best friend. 


2 comments:

Dragon's Rose said...

I am happy you had a fun weekend. I love fire and ice play. Wax can be a pain to clean up but it feels sooo nice. We have done a little fire play but not much. It is mind blowing. Dragon used fire on my back Friday. Heaven.

Stormy said...

Ahhh, I miss my guy. Glad you had some time together!