Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Logging ... rules... stuff...

So - the dreaded "rules" showed up.

Well - actually - I think I only have the one true rule - and then a few daily tasks set to complete a goal.

I was so proud of myself for having finished ALL of my exercise goals this morning BEFORE breakfast even... and I went to log it into MyFitnessPal... and discovered that for some reason my daily calorie goals had magically changed overnight - and that my cardio goals had gone from like 4days/week to 7days/week - what happened to the Sabbath???  and apparently Hubby wanted my login/pswd for MFP for reasons OTHER than JUST to monitor my progress....

*sigh*

*bleh*

5 comments:

findingsara said...

Excercise 7 days a week? 7? I think that's against the law or something! :)

Sara

sub and Queen said...

yeah - right??

MasterHydran said...

My little Qs, (pronounced queue-ess, not queues)

It is 7 days a week to move around for 30 min a day. The sabbath is reserved for worshiping God, which can be accomplished with dance as worship. If "exercise" on Sunday offends your sensibilities, then you should "actively" worship for 1/2 an hour at that time.

I am exceedingly proud of you for knocking it out so early today. Of course you may have had a little encouragement to wake up a little earlier today than you would have otherwise. I know *I* was very thankful for your wakefulness. *weg*

MH

Dragon's Rose said...

7 days a week? Eeekkkk.

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Unbridled. Unabashed. Uninhabited... and devioU.S. HeeHee God bless You.