Wednesday, August 10, 2011

making me smile!

Today was one of those days.  Trying to get 5,000 things done with an extra kid in the house, a flaky internet connection and possibly a lack of focus - again!

I finally got to a point where I said "I'm finishing this one last thing and I'm going to quit and maybe do some blog reading or other research"

I had to or my husband would have come home to a cranky wife.  He definitely does not like coming home to cranky wife or headache wife or "icantdoitanymore" wife.

So I read some blogs.  Today seemed to have a funny theme - which was perfect.  Now I've had some laughs ... a lot of laughs - my face hurts!... and I can go shower and get ready for my husband to come home with a refreshed spirit.

This wasn’t a "blog" but it was a quote on a blog...

"Learning to be submissive is a lot like canoeing down a river. You won't know what's around the next bend, it could get kind of rocky, you may encounter some rapids, and there will be some paddling involved."Stormy

I love it!!

3 comments:

Stormy said...

Hey, that's mine! You surprised me..lol. I was like oh goodie, a quote..ha ha.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love yours..

findingsara said...

Yep, sometimes this community of bloggers can be a real lifesaver!

Sara

MasterHydran said...

I'm very glad you chose to refresh prior to my arrival. I am blessed to call you mine and to have a wife who thinks of how she greets her husband after a day of work.

Days like today just reinforce how lucky I am.